<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13214914?origin\x3dhttp://ebony-glasse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 28, 2008
~ Thursday, February 28, 2008 ~
I have not blogged since (literally) last year

However, since my room mate has one and I want to show off my template, well.. here I am.

Wakakakakaka...

Let's begin with current events. In contrary to my previous post (which I wanted to delete due to the embarrassment of my childishness... but decided to keep as a lesson..??) I am much happier now in this isolated Kolej Teenage Jail!! =)

I suppose it all started with a certain kopi susu becoming my roomie. Things started on a really awkward foot - I'll not delve into the details, except that there was a room changed, and I seriously, seriously believe that fate had a hand in all of it. If I have to do an essay on "Do you believe in fate?" I'll write 1000 words on this girl who likes to tell people that we sleep together (technically, we do, but she likes to make it sound literal).

Aaanyway, Steph (my roomie) has this tendency to say "Anisa, we're going to have a talk about humility and graciousness," or "Anisa, we're going to have a talk about volume," and whatnot. She's also teaching me Malaysian politics and American poiltics and history and all that... aww, I'm getting educated.

I, on the other hand, teach her Japanese swear words and introduce her to perverted demon stories. (It's really Edoria who reads it while Steph just asks me what happens) Not that I like reading perverted demon stories, but... whatever.

So. Anyway. Enough straying off topic. This term, I've decided to interact with more of the girls in Jawahir, so the atmosphere feels lighter and all. I've managed to get to know loads of the L6 in the house mostly coz they love congregating in Steph's room (which, is incidentally, mine as well) so I got to know them as well. XD The other congregating place would be the library where I get to know Vivian, Anjali and Nadirah. I don't go as often as I used to anymore, though.

I managed to get third from the bottom in cross country. Typical cross country. I don't care as long as I don't get last. XD Quah's already kicked the bucket due to his cancer, and I got one helluva shock when I receive the news. I knew about his cancer, but I just couldn't imagine him... well... dead.

Speaking of cross country, I twisted my ankle during cross country practice. It was okay in about two days, but I limped extra carefully in front of matron in the hopes of trying to gain sympathy to skip out of cross country. Once she told me I still had to run I quit the act. Urgh. It also got postponed coz of Quah - that was around the time he died.

And just fyi, it still hurts. But only when I rotate it and whatnot.

Let's summarize stuff that has been happening in class, ok?

English - All we've been doing lately is tests tests tests and tests. Literally. I am SO fed up with Suresh. The only good thing about it is that my straight A record is now broken so I don't feel like I'm expected to perform miracles anymore.
Thank GOD... Five people also shifted out from our set: Ben, Min Suk, Tadveen, Raj and... someone else, can't remember who... Anyway, I have also earned a reputation for writing a thousand words per hour, and Suresh has to threaten me with detentions to make me write below 600 (coz he said I can't make better use of the time to... enhance an essay of 500 words). It works - but if he doesn't remind me then... weeeeee...

Malay - Favourite subject until I have to write karangans. Limited malay vocab is frustrating as I cannot put thoughts on paper coz all the thoughts in my head are in English - and not simple English either. Tell me how to translate 'exasperated' please. I was banging my head on the wall for the answer. There was also that cerpen I was forced to write and is... well... bfeufnjaq;fdn-ish.

Maths - New maths teacher. Let's say Hughes has this tendency to babble to the board before turning around to us and saying "do you understand?" and I can only look at him dumbstruck because he somehow got from A to G to K. He also just found out yesterday that our trials are next week. Poor guy. Poor us.

Bio - I can't believe I'm saying this - but I'm starting to look forward to this class. Wth?

Chem - I had my solution C all over my answer sheet during practical. I still can't apply what I know into questions and Sulaiman still calls me Nasi Ayam. Since I'm probably going to continue my F6 here, I'll have to tolerate it for another two years... yay

History - Tiow and I are becoming such GOOD friends!! =) (Please not sarcasm. She complains about us to the F6. =_=" IT was either us or the form 4's.)

Geo - We've done two field works so far - one in Mantin and another for river studies. Was kinda fun and funny. LOL. Next one is at PD for coastal studies after trials, and then another one at KLIA. WOOT!!! XD

Business - Half my head is in a fantasy world every single class. What the hell's going on in class? I have no idea.

That's about it. =) Oh, plus the fact that my trials are next week and I haven't started studying, exeat starts tomorrow and I'm not going back, PTA is tomorrow and my parents aren't coming (not complaining) and I might hopefully be going out on Saturday with trials looming over my head.

Ah well. The biggest problem in my life right now is no longer KTJ being a hell hole but something more... personal. Teenage angst. I think I'm gonna blow up one of these days because of that. Argh...

And... hmn... turning seventeen this year. I've never had a crush, and I'm starting to wonder if I'm straight. Not that I like girls or anything, but guys just don't seem... appealing. Wth? Is it me, or is it them???

Hahahaha.... I'm growing up... I'm curious about the opposite sex.. God, wth happened to me.... hmm...

And hey hey hey!!! I kinda like it when my name is spelled as Anyssa... waddya think?!?! Sounds so.... fantasy. XDXD

Ah well. If Steph catches me on her laptop she'll probably ban me again (not that it worked the other time) coz she's apparently worried for my trails while I act as if next week is just going to be another week in KTJ... hmn...

I was also obsessed with the moulin rouge song Lady Marmalade at one point of time that every time I just burst into song (hahaha... sounds like I'm a bird) Ashley would be like "What happened to you??? That's just not... Anisa!!" LOL

And I just realized speaking without saying 'like' can be almost as hard as trying to write an essay without the letter 'e'.

I better shut up or I'll continue rambling on and on... Argh...

~Anyssa!! XD

Labels:

about me


~ Anisa
~ November 91
~ Scorpio
~ Reading, Writing, Drawing
~ ANIME and MANGA
~ Thinkin bout LIFE

leave a note



links


; Agnes
; Family Blog
; Jija
; Mariana
; Melanie
; Mercy
; Pearta
; Sara
; Serah
; Sharlene
; Shar Linn
; Si Wei
; Stephanie
; Tracy
; Wendy

archives


; May 2005; June 2005; August 2005; October 2005; December 2005; February 2006; April 2006; May 2006; July 2006; August 2006; September 2006; October 2006; November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; February 2007; April 2007; July 2007; February 2008; March 2008


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger