<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13214914?origin\x3dhttp://ebony-glasse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 28, 2007
~ Sunday, January 28, 2007 ~
I can't believe Singapore won.

I seriously can't believe that SINGAPORE won...

Their in the FINALS against god knows who...

THEY ONLY WON BY LUCK!!!! IT WAS ONLY BY ONE STUPID PENALTY!!!! MALAYSIA SHOULD HAVE WON!!!!! NNNOOOOUUUU!!!!!

*ahem ahem*

I'm talking about last night's soccer match.

I didn't watch the entire game, only the last bit when all the players looked so layu. URGH!!! Singapore won by PENALTY. PENALTY. And even then, it was only by LUCK. LUCK I TELL YOU!!!! LLLLUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!

Now you might think I'm being a lil' bit unpatriotic here, being a Singaporean and all... but I definitely prefer Malaysia. You know what the two effin singapore fans did when Malaysia got defeated?!?! They had these two signs!!

"MALAYSIA BOUND TO LOSE"

and

"ORANG MELAYU PASTI KALAH"

FUCKING BUNCH OF ASSHOLES!!!! YOU DESERVE TO GO AND ROT IN HELL BLOODY BASTARDS!!!! WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING SPORTSMANSHIP, HUH!?!?!?! THAT'S WHY I HATE MOST SINGAPOREANS!!!! THEY ARE SO BLOODY FUCKING STUCK UP!!!! URGGHH!!!! TO FOREIGNERS!!! DO-NOT-GO-TO-SINGAPORE!!!! HALF THE POPULATION IS FULL OF STUCK UP PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THEIR OWN FUCKED UP WORLD!!!!!

UURRGGGHHHH!!!!

I'm not a soccer fan. Heck, I don't even like sports. But what those two bloody assholes did was wayy over the top!!! URGH!!!

Let's not talk about them... it just makes me MAD.

*breathes in...*

Kay.

I haven't been updating lately coz I've hardly had a chance on the comp. I just returned from EXEAT (and chasing Aiman just coz he stepped on my shoe...) and I have time.

Let's see... I'll start with the cross-country. I ended up in the 72nd place due to my lack of stamina and slowness... in public school that might have been a high spot, but not here. Nuh-uh. There should be around only 80-90 junior girls. Whatever... In PE class the other day Kar Men and I were at the front because Quah suddenly decided to turn the line around... and we ended up as last.

Humiliating.

My cramps have been pretty bad since that day coz my muscles aren't used to being pushed to the limit, but after a week they're slightly better... At least I finished the thing before the time limit. About five minutes or less, I think...

Ah. Not too long ago... in the night after finishing all my damn prep... When Kar Men and I were still awake but Amirah was already asleep...

We were talking about her house.

This resulted in a sleepless night for all thee of us.

M : WTH?!!? Your house is sooo big!!
K : Yeah... kinda
M : Y'know... when I first shifted to JB, I had a pretty big house... but we shifted coz weird stuff was happening. My mom saw someone go down the staircase in the middle of the night and she didn't know who it was? And strange stuff happened to my bro when he slept in the guest room.
K : Hah?!! You know the other time... when my previous bf and some of his friends stayed over one of his friend's told me this ghost story... I was so scared I cried!
M : Wth!?!

-- Talks a bit more about ghosts --

-- Finally decides to go to sleep --

-- Suddenly --

K : Anisa
M : Yea?
K : Can you sleep with me tonight?
M : What!?
K : I'm scared lah... I feel like crying!
M : HAH!!?

-- Noise wakes Amirah up --

A : Hai yah!! You two ah!! Kar Men, I'll sleep with you lah!! Just keep quiet!!
K : O-okay... thanks Amirah...

-- Moments of silence --

-- Suddenly --

K : Anisa?
M : .. What?
K : I think I hear something scratching underneath my bed... Can you help me check?
M : Kar Men!!! Urgh!! Look, just pretend it's a... squirrel, okay?
K : OMG.... I remember this thing that happened to my friend because of the squirrel--!!!
M : Shut up! Later you cannot sleep more!!!
K : Um... Can we switch on the lights?
M : Kar Men!!
A : The two of you ah!! *gets down from bed, switches on table lamp and checks underneath the bed* There's nothing there, Kar Men.
K : K..

-- Moments later --

M : Stupid light *can't sleep with light on*
K : Sorry Anis...

-- And somehow the topid shifted to... --

K : You guys know about loyot?
M : Wth is a loyot?!
K : Say it backwards..
M : Huh? Toy-...
K : DON'T SAY IT!! If its here it will kacau you... Oh, and cover your feet! Amirah!
A : You ah!!

-- We all cover our feet --

M : Kar Menn.... You're starting to freak me out too you know!!!
K : I'm sorry!!! And don't open the cupboards!! That might be something inside!!!

-- And the night went on... --

That was already about 2 am in the morning. Kar Men even read the bible and decided to switch off the lights. She had the occasional freaked out moments, which could only be cured by:

K : Nathan is sooo hot!!!

Haih. Btw, it's Nathan from One Tree Hill. So things would go like

K : Omg omg... what if-!!
M : Kar Men?
K : Yes?
M : Nathan is hot.
K : Yessss!!! He is SOOO hot!!

Haih. Another sleepless night.

I'm thinking of changing my URL. Mainly because AIMAN is now reading it... and I obviously don't want him to. Nope. Nope. Nevahh... So I'll e-mail you guys my new URL once I find out what I want... I'm thinking of changing my e-mail add as well. Too childish, too long, and I have to spell it out for everyone since no one knows wth is tsuki_hoshi_hikari.

Um... what else? Ah, yes. Debate the other day was sooo damn funny. Samantha kept shoving all the papers into Mr Suresh's face to show that she was right and she rattled on endlessly... Sam compared her to a machine gun. Lol. I have to agree with him.

And Min Suk.

WAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!!

HE WAS SOOO DAMN FRIGGIN FUNNY WEI!!!!

His team was debating on allowing portable air cons into the dorms. He had this blur way of speaking, and when added with his korean accent and the words he said... The whole class was laughing. He started with something like

MS : Uh... There are many foreign students.. in this school and.. some of them are not used to the weather here. For example. (Turns to Chan Kyeong, whose name I do not know how to spell...) *Pokes CK* Boy. (Everyone starts laughing* What country are you from?
CK : K-Korea *was laughing too hard*
MS: Korea. As you know, Korea is a very cold country.

Btw.. Min Suk obviously knows that CK is from Korea, because they are BOTH FROM KOREA... Next.

MS : Some cannot stand the heat. For example. *turns to Sam and pokes him* Boy. *whole class laughs again* How much do you weigh?

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

The words right now might not be so funny, but when yoiu hear him speak, and that expression on his face... you could die laughing. (Btw, Sam's really big sized, that's why he asked him. For my dear cuzzies, he's about the size of Abang Pul... but taller.) And ever since then, Mr Suresh has called him... Boy.

Juanid's group was the unlucky first one, so they had no idea what to do. In the end, it ended with Junaid saying

J : Uh... well, I think we can cope with the rules and... we give up.

Lol. Min Suk's a pretty funny guy lah.. mostly coz he's blur. The other day, we had this vocabulary game...

Min Suk : Uh... l?
Adam : Sir, I challenge him!
Mr Suresh : Okay... Boy, what's the word?
Min Suk : Uh... I don't know?
Mr Suresh : OUT!

LOL.

I'm getting adapted to life here... With the help of Kar Men I'm trying to speak with the guys as well... The new guys like Raj and Faiq (Mr Murali keeps saying that Faiq and Sya are together... and they are not... but its funny. XD) are easier to talk to unlike the older students, so it's better.

BUT.

Yes, but.

For my cousins who have been waiting for my... opinion of the guys here in KTJ, this is my answer.

NOTHING...

.. like a gentleman.

The other day Kar Men and I went to business class, and when we were close to the door, one of the guys just zooms to the door and shoves himself inside.

When girls are walking on a path and the guys are walking as well, and they are going towards each other, the girls have to either squeeze through the guys or walk out of the path.

I mean, we aren't expecting them to be the perfect gentleman or anything, but at least have a BIT of gentlemanliness, will you!?! Haih. Sya calls them unchivalrious. Lol. She's blur, and can be a bit of a drama queen sometimes. XD Damn cute wei.

I've been typing for almost an hour...

So I'll go now. Gotta clear up my things.

C ya in FEB people!!

about me


~ Anisa
~ November 91
~ Scorpio
~ Reading, Writing, Drawing
~ ANIME and MANGA
~ Thinkin bout LIFE

leave a note



links


; Agnes
; Family Blog
; Jija
; Mariana
; Melanie
; Mercy
; Pearta
; Sara
; Serah
; Sharlene
; Shar Linn
; Si Wei
; Stephanie
; Tracy
; Wendy

archives


; May 2005; June 2005; August 2005; October 2005; December 2005; February 2006; April 2006; May 2006; July 2006; August 2006; September 2006; October 2006; November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; February 2007; April 2007; July 2007; February 2008; March 2008


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger