Friday, November 17, 2006
~ Friday, November 17, 2006 ~
I AM SO PISSED OFF.
I HAD JUST FINISHED WRITING THE PROMISED ENTRY FOR STEPHENIE MEYER'S TWILIGHT.
AND GUESS WHAT?
THE CONNECTION FAILS ME.
STUPID MOUSE CAN'T EVEN MOVE PROPERLY.
THE WHOLE DAMN FRIGGIN THING IS GONE.
SO NOW, I SHALL HAVE TO RE-WRITE IT.
Aikz... sorry larh. Temper getting away with me. I had a link for practically every single word I typed. It took so damn effin long!!!T-T
Nevermind... I'll just do it again... The previous one was a bit too sarcastic anyway.
So.
Twilight.
The book introduced to me by my beloved cousin, Pearta!!
I had long since given up reading all those teenage romances. The last one I read was Gossip Girl. Another cousin of mine by the lovely name of Mariana lent it to me. My brother kept trying to read the book as well... To make fun of it. (Actually, to make fun of HER.) The book practically traumatized me.
Nah, not really, but it DID freak me out. Before that, the teenage romance that I read was The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. Innocent enough. The first time I read a Princess Diary book was back in primary school. It was one of those extra, super thin books. Adibah had lent it to me. Gawd. It was damn boring.
I read the real series when I was in Form One. Even then, it was because - for some reasn or the other - the rage back then. I just shrugged and went with the flow. When I got bitten by the fantasy bug the next year, I stopped readin almost any other book on the shelf. Buh-bye horsie books. Those were the things that stuffed my shelf and bag each time I left the NLB (National Library Board) when I was in primary school. Har har. Who would've thought reading pony books would give me this sort of character?
Thing is, I DIDN'T read pony books.
And it wasn't the 'pony books' who gave my my character. But this isn't about me and my pony books. This is about Twilight. A book written by none other than Stephenie Meyer.


Bella (Isabella) Swan came to Forks, the rainiest part of the globe to get away from her Mom and step-dad. Despite hating the weather, she still went there and lived with her real father who's a police. She's pale, kinda cute, clumsy, sorta naive and does not have a single sport cell in her body. Mainly because of her clumsiness. Which leads to her cuteness. Which leads to her naivete. Which doesn't lead to her pale, pale skin.
I'm wasting time here.
Anyway, she goes to the High School with the noisiest truck alive (which should actually NOT be alive...) and meets Edward Cullen. It seems that he despises her so much that he tries to stay away from her like she was the plague. Jeng jeng jeng jengggg.... He even goes to the extent of sitting as far away as two tables can get, try to change the classes that they have together (failed) and then went absent for a week.
Amazingly, she falls in love with him.
Amazingly, he's a vampire.
Amazingly, she doesn't care.
Isn't that sweet? I bet her blood is too. Because, for some reason or the other, Edward Cullen has an attraction to her blood that pales in comparison to any other blood. And despite having this ONE SPECIAL ABILITY (jeng jeng jeng jeng...) it won't work on her.
And then she finds out that he loves her as well and there we have it. A splendid romance story.
The End.
Just kidding.
But that is part of the story. If I told you more, I would be adding more spoilers. Since I don't want to do that, you'll have to buy or borrow the book to GO AND FIND OUT!!! YOU HEAR ME TRACY!?!?! DROP YOUR SUDOKU BOOK ALREADY!!! YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT EVER SINCE I LEFT!!!
She's also written a sequel. 'New Moon'.
There's less on Edward (so little you barely notice he's there)and it focuses more on the... legends. Back to the time when....
That's for you to find out once you've read the book!!! XD Trust me, it's worth it.
I'll write about my Matron next time, kz? Don't cry larh. XD
C yaz.
~I can't seem to access MSN here, so that's the reason why you guys don't see me online lately. There's something wrong with it... I think~