<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/13214914?origin\x3dhttp://ebony-glasse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
~ Wednesday, November 08, 2006 ~
Ok.

First post ever since coming to KTJ.

Lolz. Things are okay here... but can sometimes be damn awkward. We had PE today... the PE teacher treats us as if we were in boot camp. He joins the boot camp spirit by shaving his head, looking like a monk/duck and shouting 'SHUT UP!!!!' instead of 'KEEP QUIET!!'

One such example is today. It's Ishmal's (I really don't know how to spell her name...)birthday. So we were playing volleyball when they all suddenly decided to sing a birthday song for her...

Everyone : Happy birthday to yo-
Mr. Quah : SHUT UP!

Yes, his name is Quah. The first time I saw his name in the book, I was laughing my head of. Kar Men, Sylvia and I (Kar Men and Sylvia are my new room mates. Kar Men's from KL, Sylvia's from Korea) went to see him. Sylvia was there before us because Kar Men and I were taking our own sweet time... and were three minutes late. That counts, but I didn't know... until this morning.

Mr Quah : You all are late by seven minutes!!! All of you, down ten!! Go lower!!!

What an accurate teacher. I wonder if he ever thought of taking up Math?

Anyway, Kar Men and I went to apply for our sports. We had to take two. Sylvia had already chosen but she couldn't choose the same as us since she's a juniour. So Kar Men and I were wondering on which sport to take coz we wanna at least take the same sport together so we won't feel so sesat. And he was like..

Mr. Quah : Did you represent your school in anything?
*I look at Kar Men, she looks at me*
Kar Men : Uh... no
Me : Not... really?
Mr. Quah : Hai yah! So useless wan!!

LOL. He's not really mean lah. Kinda funny. And sadistic. Like... we (the girls) kept going back and back and back during PE coz none of us wanted to stand in the front. And he was like:

Mr Quah : You all keep going back and back! Might as well run the whole field! Now! And if you walk, you have to go another round!

I never knew a field could be so big.

And after that, we had to run another round coz that's part of the class. Thank god I only had to run twice... Some had to run three or four. I felt like my lungs were burning or sumtin... And after PE, when I felt my stomach, I could swear it was flatter.

Kicking that aside... Kar Men and I chose tennis and badminton in the end. We don't have sports this week coz of blah blah activities, and when I asked Janita (a girl from quite a lot of my classes...) she said that there probably won't be since the exams are next week. (The new students, like me, don't need to take the exam. But Elizabeth said we have to take the English one. Only.)So the week after that we probably have the sports.

And the week after THAT one, it's already the re-registration for next term's sports.

So.

LOL. When I told my Dad, he LAUGHED. And the EXEAT's this weekend, so my parents would probably come down and bring me to KL. Aizzzzzzz.....

Anywayz, gotta go now. My bro said avatar 217 has been released at torrentspy!!! OMG!!! CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK AND WATCH IT!!!!!!!!! XD So I'll be back in my room, doing whatever I have to do while waiting for my laudry.

Till then.

Oh, and I hate the Student Director also. I'll tell you next time. lol.

about me


~ Anisa
~ November 91
~ Scorpio
~ Reading, Writing, Drawing
~ ANIME and MANGA
~ Thinkin bout LIFE

leave a note



links


; Agnes
; Family Blog
; Jija
; Mariana
; Melanie
; Mercy
; Pearta
; Sara
; Serah
; Sharlene
; Shar Linn
; Si Wei
; Stephanie
; Tracy
; Wendy

archives


; May 2005; June 2005; August 2005; October 2005; December 2005; February 2006; April 2006; May 2006; July 2006; August 2006; September 2006; October 2006; November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; February 2007; April 2007; July 2007; February 2008; March 2008


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger