<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13214914?origin\x3dhttp://ebony-glasse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
~ Tuesday, November 14, 2006 ~
We just finished our EXEAT last Sunday. It's like a holiday for us - we get to go out of school. I went to KL with my family... and bought some FOOD to survive. lolz. The food here isn't that bad lah... but it lacks something... hmn...

My bro's got me something for my b'day. Aiman got me a book, Abang got me a clock. XD Aiman even gave me a receipt saying that his b'day present has to be twice that price.

Typical.

Okay, anywayyyy... we went to Victoria Station for dinner... The only thing special bout it is the price. The lamb at Chilli's is ten times better. XD The next day we went to The Curve and went to this place that started with the letter M... uh... Masshi? God knows. Abang knows. Their Popular there damn big wei!!! Not as big as some bookstores I've been, but deeeefinitely bigger than the Harris at Tebrau City. Too bad I had to stop and dash... haiz. Coz Abang has his exams on Monday... but he still came to see me! XD Aiman wanted the food...

So.

I promised that I'll talk bout the Director of Studies, right??? (I prmised to talk about Twilight, to, buuutttt... haiz.) Anyway... about this guy.

He's never there when you want him to be.

My first day of schooling, Pn. Sharifah (LOL... ALYAA!!!! No lah..) brought me to him to register for my subjects. Shababa (dorm mate) followed, all the while complaining that he was neva in his office and she wanted to burn it down since he doesnt use it or something like that.... Apparently, she is NOT the only one. Even Mary and Elizabeth has trouble with him. Oh, wait, scratch that.

EVERY student in this school has a prob with him.

LOL. No lah... not that extreme. He's never in his office, and when you want to change your subjects ASAP he will neva be there... So I went to see him and even then he had another meeting with four other students which I doubt he was able to meet and another meeting with the principal. Haiz. So we had to breeze through the whole thing and I went to my class.

The next day, my mom and dad who came down again since they stayed a night in KL went to see me and we discussed about my subjects. My dad advised me to drop economics n take up biology and drop human bio for chem instead. He said that with the subjects I choose, I might be getting into trouble in the future and the best job I can probably get would be a teacher - or a lecturer, at best.

Crap, he scared the shit out of me.

Not literally, but I agreed to change my subjects. So on Monday, after assembly, I went looking for him. He said meet him at break coz he had sumtin up currently, so I just comply.

Break time.

Straight away after class, I went to his office. And, yes, you guessed it.

HE WASN'T THERE.

So I went back to my dorm and left early before class to see if he was there.

HE WASN'T.

So I think "Okay, maybe he meant the lunch break," so I leave for my class after that.

Lunch time.

Straight way after class, I went to his office. Keep guessing...

HE WASN'T THERE.

Ah, yes... So, following my stomach's instructions, I went to the Dining Hall. After eating, I went back to his office. Need I say?

HE WASN'T THERE.

So I return to my dorm and leave early once more to check his office to see if he was in.

WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER?!?!?!?!

After school, Kar Men and I went to the Dining Hall to drink something then we went to see Quah to apply for our sports. Then we watched the fencing thing... let's give a little space for this, shall we?

Fencing kid : This is the basic sword, and it is used for thrusting..
Quah : For trusting ah!!! For trusting!!!

And with that cina accent of his... lolz. Damn funny lah. Anyway, after all that fencing crap, I went to his office again.

HE.

WAS.

NOT.

THERE.

So, I was about to turn around when I see my Geography teacher (I saw his name a few moments ago but I already forgotten it..) And here's some extra info - on my first lesson, he was like:

Geo teacher : Are you sure you want to take this subject????
Me : Uh... yes?
Geo teacher : *picks up Junita's textbook* Look through the book!! It's very difficult you know!!
Me : The book is very... colourful.
Geo teacher : Why did you take Geography????
Me : Coz I don't wanna take computing or accounting
Geo teacher : So you took geography.
Me : Yup.
Geo teacher : Look through the book again - it's very difficult, you know!!
Me : Um... I like it.
Geo teacher : You're malay right? (He knew coz i was using baju kurung and i already told him my name...)
Me : Yes.
Geo teacher : You have to be good in English or you'll have trouble in this class!!!
Me : My English is better than my malay
Geo teacher : ... Which english set are you in?
Me : The A set.
Junita : HAH! She got you there!!

Okay, so basically, he discourages students from entering his class. He's also kinda gay... I mean like... the way he acts. So when I met him he was like:

Geo teacher : Who do you want to see?
Me : Mr. Alex. (That's the D.O.S)
Geo teacher : He should be down in a moment. You want to change subjects, is it?
Me : Yes... but not geography.
Geo teacher : Why?!?!?!?!?!?

One of the reasons why I'm gonna stick to Geography to glue is because I'm gonna prove to him that I WILL NOT DROP GEO. EVA!!!! (And also coz I kinda like it.. XD) So anyway I waited for awhile and then I see HIM come down.

Me : You asked me to see you at break but you weren't there...
D.O.S : Oh, I asked someone to pass you a message that I'll see you tomorrow...

YOU MOST CERTINLY DID NOT!!!

At least, I didn't receive the message.

But since I was already there we re-arranged my two subjects.

And... I just realized. Isn't Alex also the name of ********'s _________??!?!?!?!? LOL. Who cares anyway... I DO.

Now I'm talking to myself... Haiz. Okay... here's a mini session in my Malay class. Let's summarize about it first, alright?

I'm in the B set malay. There are about... 13 guys. They're all indonesians. Three girls including me. (Kar Men, Elizabeth and I) There's this one indon guy who looks like my bro. Not so much the face but... the built of his body? And his friggin haircut. He makes the class damn funny lah. XD His name is Adi or Hadi or sumtin like that...

The malay paper here is different compared to the one in the Malaysian's sylabbus. You just gotta translate stuff. So there was this one line that we had to translate...

Pn. Ruaida: Translate-kan ayat ini: He dreamt of the pretty girl he saw at the exhibition. Translate-kan 'he dreamt'.
Class: Dia bermimpi!!
Pn Ruaida: Ok, pretty girl'?
--- S I L E N C E ---
Adi/Hadi: Awek CUN!!

LOL. For those who don't understand malay... sorry. I don't think you'll get it... but it's slang word.

OR IS IT?!?!?!

According to Pn. Ruaida, the word 'cun' is in the damn friggin dictionary?!!?!? LOL. He's a funny guy lah.. And he sings quite a lot also... XD But not as much as Sarah. In Malay class he was singing 'sorry seems to be the hardest word'... lol. His voice actually quite good. And then on Monday we gabung class with the C set so there was no more seats for him... and then the teacher ask him to sit in the teacher's chair for a moment while she tries to look for a bigger classroom.

Then he started singing.

Kar Men and I are sitting directly in front of the table. Elizabeth's sitting next to us, but it's a single table and ours is a double. And then he looks at Kar Men and he was like:

'What I gotta do, to make you love me!?!?'

Okay, so he didn't scream, but it so funny larh... Kar Men just looked like she was about to laugh and looked at me. Must have been his fave line or sumtin coz he always starts singing the song from there.

It's ok lah this school... Had lamb chop yesterday. It was 75%fat, 15%bone and 10%meat. There's this senior called Anne... (that's her nickname... I forgot her real name.) We sat with her and then she started listing all these steak houses that I never heard off and explaining everything... Wa lao.

Been eating more these days... -_- Gonna grow fat. Supposed to go for badminton on Monday but... we didn't know there was sports on exam days until yesterday when we asked Anne.

Should I go for tennis today???

Was supposed to see the tennis teacher an eternity ago but...

1. I keep forgetting
2. WHO THE HELL IS HE?!!!? ALL I KNOW IS THAT HIS NAME IS KWOK!!
3. ... TETIBA HE'S LIKE QUAH!!!

I'm gonna grow fatter and fatter until I won't even fit Pn. Mary's sari.

Touch wood.

Next time, I'll talk about my beloved Matron of house Jawahir.

C yaz.

about me


~ Anisa
~ November 91
~ Scorpio
~ Reading, Writing, Drawing
~ ANIME and MANGA
~ Thinkin bout LIFE

leave a note



links


; Agnes
; Family Blog
; Jija
; Mariana
; Melanie
; Mercy
; Pearta
; Sara
; Serah
; Sharlene
; Shar Linn
; Si Wei
; Stephanie
; Tracy
; Wendy

archives


; May 2005; June 2005; August 2005; October 2005; December 2005; February 2006; April 2006; May 2006; July 2006; August 2006; September 2006; October 2006; November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; February 2007; April 2007; July 2007; February 2008; March 2008


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger