Went out to CS and Komtar after school with... Si Wei, Sarah, Tracy, Mel and Kim. Went to PIzza Hut with they all and Sharlene. Alyaa and Chitra came but didn't join us. We had a bet who would reach faster - she and Chitra who were waiting for bus or the rest of us walking.
We won.
LOL. I was so smug when I called her and she said she was still at school. It was like:
Alyaa: Yeah Anis? Me : Where're you? Alyaa: Oh... um.. *whispers* ...We're still at school... Me : What the-? Really? HAH!HAH!
It's not my fault I turned out this way. =_=
..
Kind of.
Neewayz, we had FREE pizza. XD I felt the most useless since I was the only one with the personal pizza voucher... I even gave that to Mel... And I was the one who brought it back to pig opn with my bro... ah well..
SPEAKING of my bro... When I called my Dad once we reached CS, I found out that AIMAN WAS IN CS TOO. I choked and panicked. There was NO WAY I was gonna bump into bro no. 2 in public unless I was out with him. NO WAY. Especially not with me friends. Why? I have no idea.
So that's the reason I was standing behind Tracy and babbling orders and we walked towards Komtar from CS. He wasn't there, though. Phew.
So after the food and all, Tracy and I went to MPH. We spent A LOT of time there. Like... 45 minutes. Hey, it's quite a lot of time for a small shop like the MPH in CS. We would've stayed longer if Si Wei hadn't called and offered a ride back for Tracy... I called my Dad then we went to Popular for awhile before I went back and Tracy went to look for Si Wei.
CONGRATULATIONS SI WEI!!!
XD You must be wondering why, huh? Well... you have the ESTEEMED HONOUR of being the first one to call me with my NEW RINGTONE!! XD It's the first mp3 in my phone since the previous owner (bro no.1) lost the USB cable and transferring the song through bluetooth took SOOOOOO long. So bro no. 1 sent me a shorter song... Yui's Rolling Star. It's the latest Bleach OP.
GAWD IT ROCKS!!! XD Bleach has been showing fillers for go knows how many episodes already. 20, almost 30 maybe? The bounds are just sooo... i dunno. lame. it totally STRAYS FROM THE PLOT.
AND THEN.
YES. AND THEN.
THIS NEW OP CAME OUT.
Now, you might be wondering how the friggin OP could make such a big diff. Well... YOU SEE... HEHEHEHEH....
While the main focus in the earlier was Rukia who had been captured and was about to be punished for giving her Shinigami powers to Ichigo at Soul Society, this time it's Inoue who went to Hueco Mundo (led by Aizen, who was a previous leader at Soul Society) so that Ichigo and the others won't be hurt.
So Ichigo, Chad (Sado) and Ishida (who managed to regain his powers with the help of his Quincy Dad) went to Hueco Mundo to go save Inoue, with the help of (who else?) Urahara. Tatsuki and Ichigo's two other cronies wanted to come along but.. ah well. They'll end up doing something. Rukia and Renji just joined them... that's the latest with the manga.
And btw... they're going against orders. They weren't allowed to save Inoue. One of the reasons why Ishida was allowed to help without breaking his promise with his Dad... gotta love loopholes. XD Gives you that (somehow) satisfying feeling of irony.
I've totally strayed off, huh?
Basically, the video focused quite a lot on Inoue. There was also a scene where Ichigo fought with his bankai (not a dead corpse).
IT WAS SO DAMN COOL!!! XD
Here's the video from youtube.
Rukia was added like "oh, yeah, we forgot Rukia"-ish. There was only one part with her, and that was at the end. It barely lasted two seconds. Poor Rukia. Even Hitsugaya was shown like two or three times. And at the start when they at the small room with Chad sitting on the chair... you barely notice Ishida at the sink until he moves. Like a chameleon. lolz.
I've been wanting to talk bout this video for a damn long time. XD Next time I'll update on Twilight, a book by Stephenie Meyer. Was bugging Tracy to buy it, but in the end she got some Sudoku book.
Ah well. Tomorrow' the class party. I'll be getting the exam results for the KTJ entrance exam the following day. Hope I pass. Kinda scared. Haiz.
See yaz.
about me
~ Anisa
~ November 91
~ Scorpio
~ Reading, Writing, Drawing
~ ANIME and MANGA
~ Thinkin bout LIFE