<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13214914?origin\x3dhttp://ebony-glasse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, September 24, 2006
~ Sunday, September 24, 2006 ~
I'm gonna die for my PMR.

Seriously.

And here I am, sitting in front of the comp, writing a blog entry, after spending one whole morning sleeping, on whole afternoon literally watching law of ueki and another half night in the surau for terawikh and back to the comp. Couldn't get online the whole day today...

Tomorrow's the start of Ramadhan. One whole month of fasting... Heh. And my birthday's not in it. MUAHAHAHA!!! It hasn't been in the fasting month for about three years already, but that meant spending my final years of childhood fasting during my birthday... which doesn't really create the best memories...

Ah well. The last time I had a birthday party at home was when I was a kid back at Singapore. I still remebered the wish I made, the things I did, although the only present I remembered was this keychain that... was it Kakak Anik or Pearta who gave it to me? Heh. It's been with me for more than half my life now anyway. Literally. Mathematically. And I hate math.

Well... That was the kid side of me. Now I couldn't care less for parties. Suffice to say, I kinda feel irritated by them.

1. Crowds. Too-many-people!!
2. I suck at socialising. To say 'hi' to every single homosapien I come across...I start feeling stupid.
3. MONEY. You know how MUCH you gotta spend on a birthday party?
4. ... I don't like being in the centre of attention in a large group. If its a small group of people listening to what I have to say, then it's fine. But... I-HATE-CROWDS!!!!
5. Ah... Because then no one expects anything out of... the party.

People change. I change. What used to be such a... longing now has become the butt of irritance. I hate socialising. It feels stupid. I start to feel stupid. The whole thing seems stupid. And there goes time out of the window.

And if I tell Aiman he'll start going on about me being an emo and stuff. THAT gets on my nerves as well. And if I tell him that I prefer the picture of a black forest with a red background instead of bambi and friends in their forest during spring, he says I've gone to the dark side. And he's the deafest person I have ever met.

How'd we sidetrack? Ah, yes.

PAH.

My PMR results might be going down the drain, but I won't give up... Not just yet, anyway.

Oh, and my grandma's dissing me off. Don't tell me she might die tomorrow and I'll regret it. Everyone says the same thing that THEY are starting to diss me off too. -_-"

See yaz. Might update in about two weeks time. That's when PMR ends.

about me


~ Anisa
~ November 91
~ Scorpio
~ Reading, Writing, Drawing
~ ANIME and MANGA
~ Thinkin bout LIFE

leave a note



links


; Agnes
; Family Blog
; Jija
; Mariana
; Melanie
; Mercy
; Pearta
; Sara
; Serah
; Sharlene
; Shar Linn
; Si Wei
; Stephanie
; Tracy
; Wendy

archives


; May 2005; June 2005; August 2005; October 2005; December 2005; February 2006; April 2006; May 2006; July 2006; August 2006; September 2006; October 2006; November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; February 2007; April 2007; July 2007; February 2008; March 2008


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger