<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13214914?origin\x3dhttp://ebony-glasse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
~ Wednesday, May 17, 2006 ~
Yesterday was Teacher's Day... And when we reached school, we all received the shock of our lives!!!! Hanging on the corridor's ceilings were... SIGNS.

THE KIND THAT SAY SUMTIN LIKE 'DO YOUR HOMEWORK' OR 'BWAHAHAHHA YOU'RE UNDER MY GRASP' SORTA THING!!! (It's actually stuff like 'every dark cloud has a silver lining' and 'speech is silver and silence is golden' kinda thing...)

Since it was Teacher's Day, I brought my cam, and here's a pic...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DA HORROR!!!!

And then today... After being in school from 7am to 3 pm and suffering from an irritating case of flu, I wanted to take a nice, long, cooling shower...

WHEN SUDDENLY...

AN OLD WOMAN BANGS HER FISTS ON THE DOOR.

"ANISAAAAA... MANDI CEPAT SIKIT!!!!"

Oh, the horrors of a grandma. And she kept nagging from the time I did my business till I shampooed my hair. Then she got quiet... thank god. Then when I was almost done, Aiman wanted to use it... that, of course, wasn't uch of a prob... Instead of asking a person who just entered the bathroom five seconds ago to finish in another five seconds.

And when I got out, I realised she had used kakak's extra extra extra extra extra small bathroom, and she said I tak bertimbang rasa at all.

HELLO!!!!

I was in school for eight hours with a freakin' cold and just entered the bathroom, and she says I'm not considerate?!?!?! REALITY CHECK!!!! OMG IT'S JUST SO DAMN IRRITATING!!!!

And here's a treat... Suba's graffiti!!! It's really nice!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Till then, c yaz!!

about me


~ Anisa
~ November 91
~ Scorpio
~ Reading, Writing, Drawing
~ ANIME and MANGA
~ Thinkin bout LIFE

leave a note



links


; Agnes
; Family Blog
; Jija
; Mariana
; Melanie
; Mercy
; Pearta
; Sara
; Serah
; Sharlene
; Shar Linn
; Si Wei
; Stephanie
; Tracy
; Wendy

archives


; May 2005; June 2005; August 2005; October 2005; December 2005; February 2006; April 2006; May 2006; July 2006; August 2006; September 2006; October 2006; November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; February 2007; April 2007; July 2007; February 2008; March 2008


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger