<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13214914?origin\x3dhttp://ebony-glasse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 27, 2005
~ Friday, May 27, 2005 ~
So... how much do you believe?


I... just felt like writing (There is never anything to do these days) Anyways, like I said, I lurrve to complain... to MYSELF...

So.... I...

RO... yes...

My friends complain that I talk to much about it. But I don't.

....

Well,okay, maybe, yeah, BUT...

BUT....

um...

BUT nevermind! :D

Ah, well. Happens when you're the ONLY one who plays Ragnarok. Figures. Getting a point card here isn't as easy as it is in KL or in S'pore. You gotta go ALL the way to Pelangi.... when the only shopping mall that I seem to go is CS. But I don't really think it's coz we're all girls (girls school, figures) but, as far as I know, I'm the only RO player ever since Tracy gave it up, and I never really knew what profession she was.

And you can barely find anime and manga fans either.

I mean, in form 3, the only one I know is Vanessa.

Geez.

Form 4, Lydia and Jia Leng. Maybe there's more, but I don't know of them.

I don't converse with the form fives much.

I don't even know ONE from the form ones.

Dibah said there was like ONE... But I learned to be cautious about her.

She exaggerates like crazy.

So does Jan.

That's why they aren't liked much.

The entire gila gang hates them.

But not all of the gila gang likes anime and manga.

Alyaa even gets fed up with us otakus at times.

And we make fun of her fave OC to return the favor.

OC - Orang cacat.

lolzz.....

And this Vivee...

She said she'd be on9

LIAR

Ah, well.

Maybe she'll be on later.

I don't think my parentsare going to be happy with my exam results.

Uh-oh.

Rachel didn't come for librarian duty... sobz...

But she said she would yesterday.

She even came to school.

Ah, well.

The Gila Gang...

There's more than 15 of us.

No, it is NOT a club.

But Alyaa said she wanted to open a DA...

Geez...

HP Fan club more like.

But we'll recomend other books like The Black Magician Trilogy, Da Vinci Code etc. etc.

We won't recommmend thin and pathetic books, duh.

I need money for manga

I need money for anime

I need money for point cards

I should spend less in the canteen.

T_T

Do I sound like a goth?

about me


~ Anisa
~ November 91
~ Scorpio
~ Reading, Writing, Drawing
~ ANIME and MANGA
~ Thinkin bout LIFE

leave a note



links


; Agnes
; Family Blog
; Jija
; Mariana
; Melanie
; Mercy
; Pearta
; Sara
; Serah
; Sharlene
; Shar Linn
; Si Wei
; Stephanie
; Tracy
; Wendy

archives


; May 2005; June 2005; August 2005; October 2005; December 2005; February 2006; April 2006; May 2006; July 2006; August 2006; September 2006; October 2006; November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; February 2007; April 2007; July 2007; February 2008; March 2008


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger