<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13214914?origin\x3dhttp://ebony-glasse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 28, 2005
~ Saturday, May 28, 2005 ~
Hey y'all! Wassup? First posting, aand... hmn... i dun really care.Lesse... I'm from M'sia, I hate (more like loathe... despise, from the bottom of my heard :D) my science teacher, and can NOT stand bimbos and bitches who think so highly on themselves.

Don't ask me why, but I also don't like people who give up so easily. (i repeat, don't ask me why)

I like writing and drawing... and disturbing other people

muahahaha....

hey, at least i'm honest.

I lurrrve ragnarok online~!

Not forgetting - anime, manga and, of course, sleep.

ZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz..............

I lurve spendin time with my bunch of friends (we call ourselves 'da gila gang') gila means crazy in malay (ever heard of the gila monster?)

And oooh the fun we have (grins)

about me


~ Anisa
~ November 91
~ Scorpio
~ Reading, Writing, Drawing
~ ANIME and MANGA
~ Thinkin bout LIFE

leave a note



links


; Agnes
; Family Blog
; Jija
; Mariana
; Melanie
; Mercy
; Pearta
; Sara
; Serah
; Sharlene
; Shar Linn
; Si Wei
; Stephanie
; Tracy
; Wendy

archives


; May 2005; June 2005; August 2005; October 2005; December 2005; February 2006; April 2006; May 2006; July 2006; August 2006; September 2006; October 2006; November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; February 2007; April 2007; July 2007; February 2008; March 2008


credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger